Tuesday 5 March 2013

The Dreaded Box of nail polish...

 Hello chickadees,

So I was rummaging through all my things when I came across the Dreaded Box of nail polish. It's called the Dreaded Box because 1) Every time I buy a nail polish I'm also facing the consequence of trying to squeeze it into the once-empty-and-large box that I store my polishes in and 2) The Dreaded Box, aka the TARDIS, is rather small on the outside, but what's inside nearly knocked me out.
                                                                                           
 


 It looks small on the outside, doesn't it? But go to what lurks into the very depths of the Dreaded Box and there you will find over 70 nail polishes. Crazy, I know.
 And then I found a load of old rubbish... this black nail varnish was purchased from me a while back and since then it has dried and decayed. I didn't even like it so that's OK. But these nail polishes from Claire's? I was using them as a kid, and although they haven't dried up yet you have to apply around 40-45 coats to get a near-to-opaque coverage. Talking of nail polish, I'll be posting some reviews on later but I have the Box of Doom to sort out...
 Cheerio chickadees! xx



No comments:

Post a Comment