Tuesday 5 March 2013

Tuesday nail haul

Hello chickadees,

I've got my first blog haul (yay)! Since I only started the blog a matter of hours ago as an alternative to my rather successful blog that had a bit of trouble (old blog was http://outoflipstick.blogspot.co.uk) so if you were an old follower of the other blog then you will need to follow on this new blog instead.
   Anyway, here's the haul:
  • Barry M nail paint in 304 Mint Green 235
  • Barry M basecoat and topcoat in 54 Clear 305
  • Barry M nail paint in 323 Croc Effects 245
  • Barry M nail paint in 328 Magnetic Blue 228
  • Barry M nail paint in 331 Chameleon Blue 229
  • Collection Lasting Colour in 1 Liquorice
  • Rimmel London Pro-Matte Finish topcoat
  • MUA nail varnish in 32 Clear
  • MUA Fur Effect nails in Fluffy Bobbin 
 So as you can see, I'm a big Barry M fan, and I'm currently lovin' their croc effect nails. I'll be posting a review on their croc effect nails, the chameleon colour, MUA fur effects and the magnetic nail varnish very shortly.
     What I love about Barry M is how you can recognise the nail polishes just by the shape, and their polishes never dry out because they have those little metal balls floating around inside (not sure what it is but do tell me if you know). I also love their dazzle dusts, their eyeliner and their little eye shadows (yes I have all the little eyeshadows :3)! They're also cheap yet quality, and not massively expensive like Benefit (it's excellent quality but really pricy) or O.P.I (I have a few of their chunky glitter polishes, they're about a tenner each).
    I don't know what the equivalent to Barry M in the US is but I've heard about China Glaze and I've also seen a lot of swatches from China Glaze. So any of my visitors from the US do tell me what the equivalent is! Remember to stay tuned for the reviews, too.
  Cheerio chickadees! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment