Wednesday 6 March 2013

A selection of reviews from my haul... 4/4

Hello chickadees,

This is my final post of my review from my Tuesday haul and the last one is Barry M magnetic nail polish. Again, if you haven't read my previous posts, please do so you know what's going on :3
    This is definetely my favourite product that I've reviewed from my Tuesday haul and I'm looking forward to sharing it with you all :)

There are loads of designs you can choose from when you go and have a look at Barry M's nail products but knowing little ambitious me I got the most complex design. Lol. 
   You apply two coats of this and, like the chameleon nail polish, it applies very thickly but I recommend applying two coats. All you have to do is hover the magnet over the second coat for five to ten seconds and apply a topcoat over the design. It works by little metal strands in the polish reaching to the magnet and end up making a design.




It's not that fiddly but all you have to do is make sure the magnet isn't a cruelly touching the nail an you'll be fine! It doesn't dry very quick at all but overall the results are really good and you end up with a lovely nail design without any strikers, dotting tools or faffy nail art tools of any kind- just a magnet and some polish, really!
The Verdict: 4.5/5
The fact it takes ages to dry bought it down half a mark bit other than that its absolutely brill :)
Cheerio chickadees! xx

2 comments:

  1. I added a banner for your blog to my sidebar! :D For the next 3 months it will be there if you are active on your blog (:
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete